What You Can Do!
- Learn to I.D. noxious weeds growing in your area.
- Do not pick flowers that you cannot identify, you may spread seeds of a noxious weed.
- Avoid noxious weed infestations when recreating, again you may spread seeds on your equipment, gear, or clothing.
- Clean your boat, ATV, and camping gear before moving to a new location.
- Groom your pets in a designated area so you can find growth of noxious weeds and control them sooner than later.
- Call Teton County Weed & Pest District for more information at 307-733-8419.